With frames in 40″, 60″ and 80″ – the AERA-Vator frame works with all of our five different shafts and add on elements such as the seedbox, fescue seed sprocket, roller or broadcast small seed bar. (note: when ordering a seedbox, a roller is required for the seedbox to be operational). Visit the AERA-Vator Configurator page to learn more or buy.
1st Products AERA-Vator Functionality:
- Vibrating tines loosen the soil all around and underneath each tine, fracturing the soil with 9 holes per square foot.
- Better subsurface aeration due to total fracturing of the soil – no holes are “punched” into the surface.
- No cores or plugs mean less post-aerification cleanup.
- Aerating dry soil reduces the expense of pre-irrigating; in fact, the harder the soil, the better the AERA-Vator performs.
- Swing-hitch allows easy turns while in use.
- The AERA-Vator is one of five shafts that can be fitted with the AERA-Vator Frame for additional versatility to manage all areas of turf maintenance.
Widths: 40”, 60” and 80” (available with or without Seed Box). Seed placement can be changed from front to rear depending on application, and a ground drive allows variable ground speeds for all terrain.
- Single pass seedbed preparation (in most conditions) while seeding.
- Ability to overseed and primary seed with the same machine.
- Two-in-one patented feed wheels for metering both large and small seed varieties. This allows accurate calibration with large and small seed sizes without adding a separate small seed box.
- All units come with a calibration catch tray to collect the seed for accurate calibration. The catch tray is secured on the front of the seed box when not in use.
- Accurate exposure of seed flutes are visually measured by raising the easy access wind deflector. Micro-seed calibration adjustments are made using the adjusting screw to align flute exposure.
- Feed wheels are spaced approximately 4” apart for uniform seed placement using 15 outlets for the UA-60 and 20 outlets for the UA-80
There are additional products to use in conjunction with the AERA-Vator such as additional shafts, a seedbox, roller, or fescue seed sprocket kit. You purchase any of these items with the AERA-Vator; or, if you need to purchase separately, just go to the Seed Box page or Shafts page and order these individually. To order the Fescue Seed Sprocket (40″ only) or the Small Seed Broadcast Bar (60″ or 80″ only) please go to Parts.