1st Products has five interchangeable shafts that work seamlessly with the AERA-Vator Frame. All shafts can be purchased individually and all are available in 40″, 60″ and 80″ widths. Our Seed Box works with all five shafts creating a versatile seeding tool. Just click on a shaft name to buy or learn more about the AERA-Vator shaft, Coring Shaft, Multi-Spike Shaft, AERA-Slicer, Multi-Tine Shaft, Power Seeder Shaft.
The AERA-Vator’s vibrating tines deliver results without the extra work of traditional aerification and the fractured soil creates the ideal seedbed, making this a multifunctional machine that can be used in many applications.
- Vibrating tines loosen the soil all around and underneath each tine, fracturing the soil with 9 holes per square foot.
- Better subsurface aeration due to total fracturing of the soil – no holes are “punched” into the surface.
- No cores or plugs mean less post-aerification cleanup.
- Aerating dry soil reduces the expense of pre-irrigating; in fact, the harder the soil, the better the AERA-Vator performs.
- Swing-hitch allows easy turns while in use.
- Bonus: The AERA-Vator Frame can be fitted with the AERA-Vator, AERA-Slicer and Multi-tine shafts for additional versatility to manage all areas of turf maintenance.
Widths: 40”, 60” and 80” (available with or without seeder). Seed placement can be changed from front to rear depending on application, and a ground drive allows variable ground speeds for all terrain.