Regular Price $9,979.15–$11,720.38
The Verti-Cutter's patented swing-hitch allows the unit to turn during operation increasing maneuverability and the belt drive with 12” diameter blades provides a faster blade RPM (tip speed) improving quality of cut. The faster RPM along with the turning ability increases production over wider gang units, and with 5 power belts, going deep is not a problem. Our Verti-Cutter VC-60 is very heavy duty, easy to operate, faster and competitively priced. Order below or read more
- Designed for continuous heavy-duty operation on all turf applications.
- Depth adjustments can be made in the field with no tools using a simple detent pin in 3/16” adjustments.
- Unique swing-hitch allows easy turns around objects.
- Quiet all-belt design means no chains to maintain.
- Pivot points in hitch allow unit to turn and float over uneven terrain.
- Centers automatically and locks for transporting.
- Deep cutting with minimal turf disturbance.
- Optional carbide tip blades.
- Width: 60”
|Dimensions||78 x 47 x 57 in|
54” Blade to Blade
(28) 10 GA/12 Point 12” Diameter hardened blades
1 5/8” Hex Stress Proof Shaft
|Blade Shaft Rotation||
1/8” – 1 ½”
|Blade Depth Adjustment||
Detent Pins on Skids 3/16” Increments
Patented 3-Pt. CAT 1 Trailing Hitch
540 PTO Gearbox, (5) BX Belts to Blade Shaft
|Required Horse Power||
25 to 45 HP (Varies by Cutting Depth)
All Welded Steel Construction
70” Width, 46” Length, 41” High
Heavy Duty 42 HP (31KW)