The UA60T AERA-vator is a self-contained, towable 60” AERA-vator that trails easily behind any UTV or commercial grade mower. Its features are desirable for any school, municipality or sports complex. The self-contained AERA-vator is powered by a 23hp engine and operated by a remote lanyard. The Universal Shaft System is integrated into the UA60T for added versatility.
- The unit meets DOT regulations for highway use so it can be towed from site to site.
- The unit cab be locked in the up position during highway use for added safety.
- 6 optional shafts for added versatility
- Optional athletic field brush works great for incorporating top dressing, renovation, and infield grooming.
- 23 HP Honda Engine
- Drive- (4) BX Belts
- Remote Lanyard for operating
- Swath- 60” working width
- Width- 96” overall
- Frame weight- 1350lbs (less shaft)
- Height adjustment- Hydraulic Belt
- The tow bar can be offset 45 degrees from the tow vehicle so the operator can view the operation of the machine.